Thursday 6 December 2012

Each and every time I see her name, I would just boil up.
Even if it's something similar. As long as it starts with V.
Grrrrrrr. I mean, she didn't do anything wrong but it would just remind me of the conversation they had.
It's damn fucked up. I don't even understand why he'll send those text to her..
But whatever it is, the past is the past.
Even though it's more like his fault because he was the one that send those stupid text, but I can't get angry at him because when you love someone, no matter what they do, you'll always forgive them.
(I just wish he didn't take it for granted)

On a side note, it's day 2 of field camp.
I just wish time could forward faster!
I miss talking to him already ):
Every night, it just feels so lonely.......

No comments:

Post a Comment